Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dear Journal

The other day I was marveling at how different my boys are. Well, make that every day. But, more specifically, I was thinking about how quickly Adrian started talking and I started wondering what he was actually saying at 17 months since Isaac doesn't say much yet. The only place I had that recorded was my blog. I didn't think I would ever blog again but that one post changed my mind.

My intention for this blog is for the sole purpose of recording our daily life so that my kids, and myself, can have something to look back at some day. Whether that be next week or 10 years from now. (Although who knows what will happen with technology in that time and whether this blog will still be here.) It also encourages me to take more pictures of my kiddos since time goes so blasted fast.

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking the same thing... all the little day to day stuff isn't being recorded anymore since I haven't been blogging. I don't know if I'll ever do anything with my blog (like print a book or anything) but it's nice knowing it's there if we ever wanted to look back at it. And I miss blogging! (My kids look back at my old posts more than I do! And giggle at their antics from when they were younger. So it definitely is a priceless thing to have.)

    ~ J

    ReplyDelete