Saturday, August 24, 2013

Running with the Boys and Lunch at Doncker's

Adrian was a bit under the weather yesterday; slight fever and basically slept the day away. I'm not sure what that was, but he's definitely back to his usual self today. I can't get a word in edgewise.

I had a bunch of errands to run today so as usual, I didn't think to ask someone to watch the boys and just took them along instead. They did pretty great. I got some white paint for the deck railing which desperately needs a new paint job.

 
We grabbed lunch at Doncker's before heading to the grocery store. It always sounds so fun to have lunch with the kiddos...except for the $20 bill for a couple of sandwiches. It's kind of an old-fashioned mom and pop place with ice cream and a candy store downstairs. The sandwiches are pretty good with toppings that stray from the norm: pesto mayo, gouda cheese, and roasted red pepper. And they have gluten-free bread which is always a plus in my book. The only thing missing was Jeff. (Who works on Saturdays.)



No comments:

Post a Comment